Friday, September 18, 2015

20 lbs gone!

It's official! I've lost over 20 lbs! My morning weigh in was .3 lbs less than my start weight :) And it's day 11 of the diet part of the diet.  This is amazing to me. I doubt the next 11 days will lose as much, which makes me sad. And today I lost less than I had been losing. But I forgot to drink enough water. I'm shooting for at least 96 oz a day.  Bare minimum is 64.  I figure 96 is a nice half way between the minimum and a gallon.  In MD, the bathroom is upstairs so going potty a million times a day is a work out ;) 

Yesterday I tried to spice things up too. I used coconut pam spray (which my doctor said is fine) and "fried" some sea bass. It had an herb crust and tasted too good to be allowed on the plan. Oh my, that was frickin amazing!

I also broke out my ginger and garlic and "fried" it up with some weird greens I found at the Chinese grocery store. They were green and purple and called red something. I mixed those up with some shrimp and it was wonderful!

Yesterday was also the first day that I really didn't feel hungry. We were running around shopping. Thrift store (on 50% off day! Yay!!!), Target, and grocery stores. Run run run!  Which is probably why I forgot to drink enough. 

Also my scale is acting weird. Hubs said if this works for me, He'll do it with me in January. So I'm thinking we need better scales if he's going to do it too. We got the cheapy Walmart scales for like $17 and got 2 of them.  This morning I weighed myself 7 times. Twice I got a .6 loss, twice I got a .2 gain, and three times I got a 1 lb loss. I figured I'd take the number I got the most.

Does anyone have a scale they recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment