Thursday, September 24, 2015

Body changes

Before I started this diet, and several years early, I had lordosis. Basically that means my back dent was really deep and my spine was kind of J shaped.  My tailbone was always in need of cracking and it was awful.

I've lost enough weight now that my back dent is almost gone. I guess the diagnosis would be gone too!  And I've been cracking my back a LOT more. In fact, I can now crack my tailbone while sitting on the toilet, which is just about the most awesome thing ever. It's the little things, right?

Google says that back pain is a common symptom of losing weight quickly.  I'm right there in the normal camp with that. My back is constantly in pain all the way from my hips and butt to my shoulders.  Supposedly your body gets "comfortable" being fat and when you change it your body has to compensate. But that's ok! I'll deal with pain for a bit.

I had another food dream last night. It was pretty fabulous! We were at a parade in Chinatown and it was awesome and huge. But it was kind of like mardi gras. Instead of throwing beads, they were throwing wontons and egg rolls. I was jumping around and catching them in my mouth! It was amazing :D

I would most definitely like to have that dream again. Maybe nightly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment