Tuesday, October 13, 2015

40 lbs gone!

It's official! I'm down slightly over 40 lbs since the beginning of last month! It's kind of hard to believe! 

I had a pair of Dansko shoes that didn't fit while pregnant with G or in September. They fit again! I bought new sneakers because I'm allowed to exercise in phase 3 of the diet. On Thursday! I'm excited to be able to move again! And the shoes were half a size smaller than my old sneakers!

Yesterday was my last injection. After that you have 2 more days of phase 2, the very low calorie part, before you can start phase 3, the maintenance part. Really excited!

In May, my triglycerides were 580. Right after the baby. Last week they were 230!! That's a big minus! It's still high but dropping like woah!

I'm trying to decide when is a good time to "go public" with the weight loss. Like on Facebook. I've been hesitant to tell people though I've been mentioning it to one at a time type thing. Honestly I'm not sure how many people read this blog or my Facebook so I probably shouldn't worry. I've learned the hard way that you don't say certain things on Facebook unless you like getting ripped up. The problem is that I can never tell what's "Facebook acceptable" for sure. I'm thinking of waiting until I'm 50 lbs gone and mentioning it. I haven't been this small in over 5 years! Of course, I'm still huge, but rapid progress is what I needed to be able to convince myself I can do this. And with hashimoto's, it's nearly impossible for me to lose weight. So this is a big enough deal that I sometimes just cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment